Almost a week has gone by since eurucamp ended and we're all suffering from the post-eurucamp blues. It's hard not to get nostalgic about such a wonderful weekend.
eurucamp is unique, and there were so many amazing moments that will truly make this a conference to remember, such as:
- the stenography (which made a certain blogger very happy everytime she missed something important)
- the podcast
- emceeing from EuRuKo organizers Natalia Zaslavskaya and Julia Tokareva, all the way from the Ukraine
- the food and the coffee
- the beautiful weather and location
- the wide range of talks that were aimed at beginners and advanced programmers alike
- the almost balanced gender ratio of speakers
Twitter also had something to say. A major theme was diversity and inclusion:
Others felt as though they walked away having gained new knowledge:
And some people just couldn't decide what their favourite part was:
Many thanks to everyone who wrote in with their favourite moment. A Friday hug to you all!